lunes, 12 de abril de 2010
jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010
SAY HIM NOT TO THE CIGARETTE
STOP SMOKING TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS. HOW CAN YOU DO IT?
The steps to continuing
- Is recommended choose a date to stop smoking.
- In you see of smoking to eat some fruit.
- Ask for professional help, and to demas listens to advices the his friends and family.
- It can cause very much I damage the demas, and to you itself also.
- And podria to come to the death.
- It is better to anticipate that to be sorry.
- And the one that does not listen to council it was not coming to old man.
viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010
lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010
2. what are Kellys and Maria looking for?
KELLYS: Hi Maria, how are you?
MARIA: Fine, Kellys and you?
KELLYS: Bad, I can´t go to the cinema today with you?
KELLYS: I don´t feel weel .
MARIA: What´s wrong?
KELLYS: I have stomachache.
MARIA: Ho, sorry to hear that.
MARIA: I´m going to give you some advices.
MARIA: You should buy Festal or Omeprasol and get some rest.
KELLYS: Ok thanks you Maria for the advice. See you tomorrow bye.
MARIA: See you.
- WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?
A MEMORY ABOUT ____________ NOTES
- MY HOUSE: Was more small and with antique wood doors.
- MY PARENTS: They were more slim and they old style clothe.
- MY BROTHERS OR SISTERS: I have a twin sister
- MY GRANDPARENTS: They wear clothe like in the movie VACELINA.
- FOOD: We olways drink milk in the bottle that the service put us in the door.
- MY FRIENDS: They are more friendly.
- MY TOYS: I olways play with barbies.
- MUSIC: I olways listen kids music like SUSAN.
- SCHOOL: The teacher were punishing with a wood rule.
- A VACATION: They was boring because olways be in my granfather farm.