Mi hermana y yo

Mi hermana y yo

jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

SOMETHING ABOUT ME

Hi, there! My name’s kellys Cogollo. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 25 years old and I study Mass Comunicatión at URBE . My favorite subjects are televisión,Radius and Eglish.

I love music, playing Voleyball and tennis , hanging out with my friends, staying with my family. I hate smoking and getting up early on the weekend.

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in Colombia with my family. First I want to graduate from mass comunicatión School to be a good journalist,buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. The most difficult for me is speaking but I can write well. I like to speak portuguese too and I can write very well.

Leave Coments... kellys Cogollo
20-01-2010

1 comentario:

  1. GRACIAS LUCERO NOS SIRVIO MUCHO LA INFORMACIÓN DE TU BLOG.............................

    ResponderEliminar